mandag den 2. marts 2009

Soon "What now?"

The list of things that needs to be done before version 1 can be released is getting shorter. There are now about 10 items remaining of reasonable size. It has been a looong ride so far that stared back in 2004 and has taking me on an exciting trip. Over the past couple of months I have had a fairly good idea about how the future would turn out, but when version 1 is done I don't know what will happen. My list of things to do is nearly empty!

This may be the biggest milestone ever in my life. I look forward to it.

Time is usually fairly predictable. Except when you start on or quite from a job, or go on a vacation to a new world. You expect something and it turns out to be much different. I havn't given much thought to what to expect. Usually there is a big anti climax after a release and some weeks later a few people picks it up. However this time so many conditions are different, so I hope it will turn out better. 

Will it change my life?


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar