lørdag den 14. marts 2009

Today I finished writing the documentation for version 1

27 pages. Lots of images. 1500 words. The PDF file has a size of 9 MB! The iWork Pages file has a size of 34 MB!!! I began writing this document after new years eve, then abandoned it for a while and picked it up again 14 days ago. It has been proof-read by 4 of my friends. It doesn't even cover it all, it's just the basics. It's better than the old tutorials, but if it's really good I don't know.

The only thing I'm waiting for now is that the domain name transfer is completed. Then I can start making the release, everything else is nearly in place!

Storing the 33 MB big iWork Pages file in GIT is causing the repository to quickly grow big (it's 250 MB now, last week it was 100 MB). I will need to rethink my backup solution.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar